Neil Young is an object orientated PHP developer based in the London area and currently works for Substance 001 Limited in Farringdon.
“A Web Developer with extensive experience in many web technologies. Quick to learn and adaptable to new standards and languages. A problem solver who is organised and responds well to pressure, and who delivers to deadlines. Degree educated, with the ability to work autonomously. Strong team player.”
Confident & experienced in the following technologies:
- XHTML with coding standard & accessibility
- CSS style sheets
- Object Orientated PHP
- SQL & MySQL Databases
- XML & XSLT
- Adobe AIR
- Cross browser compatibility
- Windows & MAC OSX Operating Systems
- Facebook Static/Application & Application Tab integration (see an example here)
- Twitter Integration
- Experienced in development for WordPress & Joomla!
All my languages are hand coded.
Use the menu at the top of the page to view my portfolio or read my blog.
See below for my latest projects. Click the image to be taken to the projects page.